High Five to Zenni Optical

My old glasses were a mass of tiny scratches, held together with tape and a paper clip. Stuffing them into my motorcycle helmet had taken its toll. I needed frames that could take abuse. My son told me about an on line optometrist called Zenni Optical. He was able to get $ 8 Rx eyeglasses , a complete set of prescription glasses for $8.00.

The Zenni web site instructs you to type in your prescription information. I had no problem with this, except for one line on the form that asked for pupilary distance, which is the distance between the pupils. Although opticians need this number, it is not usually written on the prescription. When you do get this number, write it down and do not forget it. Unlike all the other numbers, this number does not generally change in adulthood. I was able to go back to my optometrist and get the number for pupilary distance.

When a merchant treats me right, I am not shy about giving them five stars. I personally want to give a High Five to Zenni Optical because I bought my prescription eyeglasses from them and I love it a lot. Conversely, I am happy to skewer those who displease me with a five rasberry rating. It is a pleasure to recommend Zenni Optical to my readers. I hope you will check them out or you can see at Zenni Optical on TV!!!.
 
© Copyright Blognya Noval Mbojo - Imnoval.com 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Catatan Mahasiswa Drop Out | Published by Premium Wordpress Themes
High Five to Zenni Optical - Blognya Noval Mbojo - Imnoval.com